South Hills Movers is one of the Nation’s largest independent Moving and Storage Companies. Since 1925, we continue to be an employee driven, award winning, customer service focused organization relocating families and businesses throughout the United States and Canada. We are a proud member of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA), the Pennsylvania Moving and Storage Association (PMSA), and the Better Business Bureau. We are an equal opportunity employer and proud sponsor of the "Hiring our Heroes" campaign.
Using our "Same Team Service" operating method, South Hills Movers is seeking candidates for career opportunities at our headquarters based out of Bethel Park, PA.
Professional CDL Driver/Mover *
Basic Function: Properly prepare and pack customer belongings for move and load onto truck. Drive equipment (including straight trucks and tractor trailer combinations) to transport and deliver customer belongings.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass background/MVR/DOT physical/drug tests.
- Candidate must possess a valid CDL Class A or B license and capable of lifting/carrying 100 lbs.
- Candidate must have experience driving super 10 or split shift 10-speed transmission in residential areas.
Professional Associate Mover/Packer *
Basic Function: Properly prepare and pack customer belongings for move and load onto truck. Accompany CDL Driver/Mover to transport and deliver customer belongings.
- Must be physically fit, agile, coordinated, and capable of lifting/carrying 100 lbs and able to pass background/drug tests.
- Must be able to travel regionally 1-2 weeks and/or nationally 2-3 weeks.
Professional Truck Body Technician
Basic Function: Perform collision repair and replacement work on all fleet vehicles and trailer bodies as assigned by the Fleet Manager.
- Technical school degree and/or previous related experience in truck/auto collision repair.
- Ability to work with a variety of metals and plastics (fiberglass, plastic, aluminum, and steel)
- Experience with Corrosion repair, MIG & ARC Welding, Torch and Plasma Cutting, and Metal Fabrication.
- Must have own set of tools and own reliable transportation.
- Preferred valid CDL Class A or B Driver’s License and be able to pass background/MVR/drug tests.
* Driver & Mover Benefits also include:
- Paid Training/Orientation program
- Paid hotel rooms for out-of-town stays
- Per Diem food allowance for out-of-town stays
- Annual uniform allowance
- Paid out-of-town days
- Over-the-road pay differential
- Flexible schedule
Send Resumes/Applications to:
South Hills Movers
Attn: Human Resources
3132 Industrial Boulevard
Bethel Park, PA 15102
- All Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check, drug test, and MVR record check.
- All Candidates must be able to lift/carry up to 100 lbs and bend, climb, crawl, squat, and reach.
- We offer CDL Driver/Movers a competitive compensation program, along with a comprehensive employee benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability.